Clinical Registries Coordinator
Registry Operations Manager
Full Time, Hourly Non-exempt
Medstreaming/M2S, Inc. provides technology and services for the healthcare industry to manage data and utilize it to improve the quality of patient care and reduce costs. Powered by our advanced technological infrastructure and years of experience working in a regulatory environment, Medstreaming/M2S is the leader in enterprise healthcare management solutions.
Medstreaming/M2S is seeking a Clinical Registries Coordinator. In this role, the primary objective will be to onboard new clients and provide outstanding support to existing clients. As the main point of contact for clients, the Clinical Registries Coordinator will ensure that all new registry clients are set-up for success via training, technical set-up, and day-to-day support. The Clinical Registries Coordinator will support current clients through ongoing technical and support, training to new features, refresher trainings, and connecting clients to services that will support them. Additionally, the Clinical Registries coordinator will be responsible for leading and implementing operational projects designed to provide exceptional value to our clients.
- Answer questions about data entry and field technical questions about use of the registry platform.
- Advocate for development changes that will increase efficiency and/or increase value to stakeholders.
- Provide customer support for new features through announcements, training sessions, and documented resources.
- Plan and implement complex operational projects and services.
- Assist in planning the execution of complex projects/services such as data integration
- Assist with customer implementation of new features, such as EMR integration.
- Create and maintain registry documentation and reports.
- Primary point person for set-up, customer service, and troubleshooting for new and existing registry clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of customer support experience.
- Strong preference of a Healthcare background
- Track record of managing successful projects.
- Track record of process improvement.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritize.
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to ensure positive interactions with customers.
- Professional demeanor.
- Proficiency with MS Office & Google Suite (Word/Docs, Excel/Sheets, etc.).
- Excellent webinar presentation skills and knowledge of PowerPoint
- Ability to analyze & manipulate spreadsheets and analyze data
- Knowledge of vascular surgeries.
- 5 or more years of experience in Healthcare related field.
- Comfortable with the project life cycle
- Ability to critically analyze processes
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages, and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason, we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
- 401K and Company match
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Paid time off
- Flexible spending accounts
- Work/Life resources
- Employee life insurance
- Disability insurance
Medstreaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status. We provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities.