Medstreaming is looking for a Technical Director to coordinate data management and biomedical engineering activities, provide direction and recommendations derived from statistical experiments, research, analysis, functional design, and implementation of plans for company’s products to meet clients’ data goals and objectives. The candidate will coordinate internal big data projects and direct clinical research projects by leading development and execution of highly complex algorithms and statistical predictive models. The candidate will utilize the CDM platform to analyze highly complex medical data, identify healthcare trends and relationships within the data, and conduct tests to find out the clinical data’s validity. The candidate will design experiments for platform testing and development.
- Master’s or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering, or a related field.
- Two years of data management or biomedical engineering experience in:
- Designing, developing and implementing clinical data systems with the focus on statistical predictive models for electronic medical record platforms.
- Designing experiments for medical record platform testing and development.
- Processing massive data-streams in distributed computing environments and managing the full lifecycle of a Hadoop solution utilized for storing data and running applications on clusters of commodity hardware.
- Overseeing requirements analysis, platform selection, technical architecture design, application design and development, testing, and deployment of the proposed clinical data solution.
- Working in a GNU Linux/Unix environment.
To apply, please e-mail resume to: Recruiting@medstreaming.com
MedStreaming, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer