Revenue Cycle Representative
Physician Billing Partners is currently looking for a talented Revenue Cycle Representative to join our team. The Revenue Cycle Representative is responsible for reviewing and processing medical claims and providing system and process improvements that reduce or eliminate the frequency of claim failures.
- Receiving medical claim charges from providers and track and reconcile number of patients claims processed and number of patient visits
- Entering or reviewing claims (super bill in ebridge or EEF)
- Submitting claims to clearinghouse
- Submitting secondary claims (electronic)
- Conducting monthly or as needed meetings with client regarding financial status of their account including any missing or incomplete claim data
- Assigning payment posting to support staff and QA competed batches
- Researching unpaid claims and patient balances keeping AR to within industry standards
- Initiating and completing appeals related to recoverable denied claims
- Responding to client concerns and questions, and offer recommendations for process improvement.
- Conducting Quality Assurance and project management of remote staff responsible for entering payment data.
SKILLS & APTITUDES:
- Client – Office Manager and or Physicians
- Account Managers
- Revenue Cycle Director
- Coworkers, domestic and international
- Direct contact with patients to get correct insurance information or discuss overdue balances (soft collections)
- Insurance companies
- Self - directed individual capable of determining most efficient way to prioritize tasks
- Strong attention to detail and a methodical approach to completing tasks.
- 10-key and touch-typing with high accuracy and speed.
- Intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook) at an
- Computer literacy and proficiency with Patient Accounting and Accounts Receivable applications
- Extremely comfortable using computer applications and navigating websites and ability to quickly learn new computer programs (e.g. medical billing system).
- Respectful of the needs of others to complete their own tasks with minimal interruptions but also has inner drive to complete tasks within timelines by staying focused and asking for help when needed.
- Ability to work as part of a team using a collaborative approach.
- Excellent communication skills
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience. Certified Billing Certificate or Certified Professional Coder helpful, but not necessary
- 1+ years of progressive experience working in Medical Billing/Coding. Experience with Vascular/Interventional Radiology billing and coding helpful
- Professional level of knowledge acquired through the completion of appropriate training or job technical experience in billing, credit and collection.
If you enjoy working within an energetic team in an exciting work environment, we encourage you to apply to join the PBP team. PBP provides physician billing and revenue cycle services for the healthcare industry.
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages, and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason, we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
- 401K and Company match
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Paid time-off
- Flexible spending accounts
- Work/Life resources
- Employee life insurance
- Disability insurance
PBP is an Equal Opportunity Employer