Account Manager, Workflow Solutions
Executive Vice President of Sales
Full Time, Salary Exempt
Medstreaming is looking for a talented Account Manager to join our Workflow Solutions Team in our Sales Division. The Account Manager is responsible for managing existing accounts, looking for opportunities to grow Medstreaming’s market share through upselling and cross-sell strategies.
This person will create market opportunity analysis in the assigned base of account for additional products to sell and work with marketing to develop sales campaigns around the opportunities identified. They will oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop and establish a relationship with the customer, and coordinate the actions needed to maintain customer satisfaction and grow our share of the customer’s technology portfolio.
Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new potential problems or issues with the customer. In this role, they will liaise with cross-functional internal teams, including Dispatch, Customer Care, and Technical Support departments, to improve the entire customer experience. They will be responsible for keeping customers in good standing and maintain, preserve, and enhance customer satisfaction and experience. They will lead efforts to develop selective clients into reference accounts. They will work with the Marketing Team to coordinate appropriate reference materials for clients.
- Responsible for keeping an assigned list of client records updated and accurate in company CRM tools.
- Analyze opportunities for each customer to increase their portfolio of Medstreaming solutions.
- Utilize the company CRM tools to plan and record activities and campaigns to create interest in additional Medstreaming workflow solutions.
- Establish regular communication with the customer to maintain client satisfaction and create new upsell opportunities.
- Ensure timely escalation/resolution of client issues.
- Maintain notes of all interactions with the customer in the company CRM solution to ensure a complete historical record of interactions between Medstreaming and the client.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports of their activity and pipeline movement.
- Advanced degree (BA, BS) in a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an account management role in a similar industry.
- Demonstrated success in a client management role.
- Experience managing clients via account management software (Salesforce CRM).
- Planning and organization: Effectively defines own work into tasks, prioritizes tasks, deals with conflicting work issues, sets deadlines and monitors own progress; effectively defines teamwork into tasks, priorities tasks, allocate resources, deals with contradictory work issues, sets deadlines, and reviews progress against plan. Has the ability to recognize opportunity and create action items to pursue to seize such an opportunity.
- Presentation skills - Effectively present information in a manner that is clear, fluent, and to the point demonstrates the ability to adapt communication to different audiences to engage the audience.
- Problem Solving - Understands needs and expectations, evaluates information, uses experience in forming opinions, and evaluates the benefits of alternative solutions and their impact to determine the most appropriate course of action to achieve goals.
- Working under pressure - Managing own behavior and controlling emotions, thinking clearly, and remaining positive when faced with negative responses, actions, or difficult situations.
- Flexibility and adaptability - Ability to put changes quickly into practice and treat change as a learning opportunity.
- Customer focus (internally/externally) - Capacity to anticipate customers’ needs and place customers at the center of own thinking and actions.
- Working knowledge of Medstreaming Workflow Solutions preferred.
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package, and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason, we offer a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following:
Medstreaming is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- 401K and Company match
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Paid time off
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee life insurance
- Disability insurance