Accounts Receivable Specialist
Full Time, Hourly Non-Exempt
Medstreaming provides technology and services for the healthcare industry to manage clinical information and utilize it to improve the quality of patient care and reduce costs. Powered by our advanced technological infrastructure and years of experience working in a regulatory environment, Medstreaming is the leader in enterprise healthcare management solutions.
We are seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist responsible for maintaining a system of internal controls related to processing, analyzing, recording, billing and reconciliation of accounting transactions.
- Overseeing management of accounts receivable and billing ensuring adherence to policies and procedures.
- Setting up new client accounts and projects after the contracts have been fully executed.
- Establishing and maintaining positive communication with all sales personnel to ensure current information is communicated regarding account status.
- Managing customer relationships with a positive attitude and professionalism to ensure accurate billing and timely payments.
- Maintaining customer purchase orders, Accounts Receivable records, including invoicing (all product lines) credit memos, cash receipts, collections, and credit card transactions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Invoicing in accordance with contract terms and conditions to generate billing revenue.
- Accurate recording of revenue and sales in accordance with GAAP, including cash and credit.
- Assisting with executing annual audit in conjunction with outside auditors.
- Overseeing and streamlining billing and collections processes.
- Seeking continuous process improvements to maximize work efficiency.
- Participating in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Associates in Finance and/or Accounting required, BS in Finance of Accounting preferred
- 2-5 years of billing and collection related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to ensure positive interactions with internal and external customers.
- Strong negotiation skills and judgment; ability to work effectively cross-functionally with a proven track record of driving results.
- Strong organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to handle multiple and changing priorities.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.), Google Workspace and NetSuite Accounting Software
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits package and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason, we offer a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following:
Medstreaming is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- 401K and Company match
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Paid time-off
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee life insurance
- Disability insurance