Sales Director - Workflows
Executive Vice President of Sales
Full Time, Salary Exempt
Medstreaming is looking for a talented Sales Director to join our Sales Team. This role is responsible for direct sales of Medstreaming workflow solutions.
- Responsible for sales of our Workflow Products (software, professional services, service contracts, hosting) directly to end-user (hospital-based or stand-alone clinics). Develop a customized value based sales strategy for each potential customer based on their unique needs, interests and evaluation criteria
- Own and manage assigned territory plans. Accurately forecast revenues for the territory with an emphasis on expanding sales opportunities.
- Manage entire sales process from opportunity (sales through funnel, lead generation) through to closure.
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership, Marketing, Product Management and Customer Support, aligning the entire organization behind our common goals and objectives
- Development – Ensure ongoing understanding of service offering, message, competitive information, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience, experience in selling SAAS preferred.
- Experience managing clients via account management software (Salesforce CRM).
- Planning and organization: Effectively defines own work into tasks, prioritizes tasks, deals with conflicting work issues, sets deadlines and monitors own progress; effectively defines teamwork into tasks, priorities tasks, allocate resources, deals with contradictory work issues, sets deadlines, and reviews progress against plan. Has the ability to recognize opportunity and create action items to pursue to seize such an opportunity.
- Presentation skills - Effectively present information in a manner that is clear, fluent, and to the point demonstrates the ability to adapt communication to different audiences to engage the audience.
- Problem Solving - Understands needs and expectations, evaluates information, uses experience in forming opinions, and evaluates the benefits of alternative solutions and their impact to determine the most appropriate course of action to achieve goals.
- Working under pressure - Managing own behavior and controlling emotions, thinking clearly, and remaining positive when faced with negative responses, actions, or difficult situations.
- Flexibility and adaptability - Ability to put changes quickly into practice and treat change as a learning opportunity.
- Customer focus (internally/externally) - Capacity to anticipate customers’ needs and place customers at the center of own thinking and actions.
- Working knowledge of Medstreaming Workflow Solutions preferred.
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits package and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason, we offer a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following:
Medstreaming is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- 401K and Company match
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Paid time-off
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee life insurance
- Disability insurance