Human Resources Generalist
Director of Human Resources
Full Time, Salary Exempt
Medstreaming is a leading Healthcare Data company focused on using Real World Evidence and data science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. We harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics, and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward. We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. We invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare evidence forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
We believe our people are our greatest asset. We offer an environment that challenges everyone to grow, contribute, excel and share successes. Medstreaming is committed to creating a world-class company with world-class people. The Human Resources Generalist will assist the Director of HR in managing and performing the full scope of human resources functions.
- Manage recruitment efforts by partnering with hiring managers to identify needs and strategies for attracting qualified candidates. Administrate application and interview process.
- Administrate employee onboarding and off-boarding.
- Partner with Accounting to administer payroll.
- In collaboration with HR Director; evaluate, design, and administer all employee benefit programs, to ensure they are competitive, comprehensive, and align with HR strategies and overall business objectives.
- Collaborate with benefits broker to design and implement effective communication plans that educate and ensure employees understand the value of our benefits package.
- Manage and partner with vendors and brokers to ensure program objectives are met.
- Assist in the administration of required annual reporting (AAP, EEOC reporting, etc.).
- Assist the legal team in the management of the Immigration process for H1B and Green Card candidates as necessary.
- Assist with employee relations issues and performance improvement plans and help resolve employee issues in a timely manner.
- In collaboration with HR Director, coordinate the annual performance review process; provide advice, guidance, and coaching to managers and employees.
- Ensure appropriate employee-related record keeping and filing, including development and maintenance of up-to-date employee data. Maintain compliance with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
- In collaboration with HR Director, identify and implement workplace initiatives and practices to further enhance and facilitate employee engagement.
- Assist in the management of the employee communications strategy and employee participation programs.
- Perform other related HR duties, tasks, and projects as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or similar field. Minimum of three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with multi-state organizations supporting a remote workforce is ideal; SaaS or technology company experience preferred.
- Experience partnering with Accounting to manage company payroll.
- Working knowledge of state and federal employment laws and practices (FMLA, FLSA, EEO, ADA, COBRA, etc).
- Experience working with HR and office productivity software (HRIS, MS Office, Google Suite, ATS, etc...). Experience with BambooHR a plus.
- Experience researching and analyzing compensation and benefits policies and plans.
- Ability to operate with a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Positive attitude with strong communication skills and approachable demeanor when working with all levels of staff.
- Demonstrated capacity and desire for continuous learning.
- Ability to objectively and professionally coach employees and management through complex, confidential, and difficult employee issues
- Ability to keep calm in difficult situations and exercise sound judgment.
- Strong multi-tasking, time management, and organizational skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills; ability to develop alternative solutions to a posed problem or conflict; ability to execute and follow through on decisions.
- Ability to influence and implement HR initiatives, streamline/enhance processes, and drive projects to completion.
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred.
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
- 401K and Company match
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Paid time-off
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee life insurance
- Disability insurance
Medstreaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status. We provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities.