M2S, Inc. provides technology and services for the healthcare industry to manage data and utilize it to improve the quality of patient care and reduce costs. Powered by our advanced technological infrastructure and years of experience working in a regulatory environment, M2S is the leader in enterprise healthcare management solutions. M2S is seeking an Abstraction Quality Control Consultant to perform quality control functions for the manual abstraction program. The Abstraction Quality Control Consultant abstracts cases selected by the Abstraction Services Manager and compares the data in the Pathways registries entered by the abstraction team. The Abstraction Quality Control Consultant reports the findings through the Abstraction Services Manager to the abstraction team.
- Complete data abstraction for the purposes of quality control.
- Reporting findings from the QC process.
- Communicating with the Abstraction Services Manager.
- Completing electronic forms for case tracking.
- Monitoring M2S computer equipment health and reporting technical difficulties.
- Tracking time worked, cases completed, and submitting invoices.
- Experience with the M2S Pathways Clinical Platform.
- RN, BSN, MSN, MPH, MD or equivalent medical degree.
- Minimum of two years of experience with electronic medical record systems.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work independently from a remote location.
- Professional demeanor.
- Experience and/or knowledge of vascular and orthopedic human anatomy, pathology, and standard therapies.
- Ability to navigate medical record systems and locate specific patient records.
- Ability to read and understand treatment reports.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
*Please note this is a freelance position offering up to 10 hours per week of work.
**$30 per case reviewed plus $28 per hour for admin time.
M2S is an Equal Opportunity Employer